Sunday, September 27, 2009

holiday..bye!

wow..
it is so fast..
amazing fast..

a week of raya holiday gone..
but,
what did i do?
what i have do within this 1week of holiday?

i think most of my frens were having their revision..
but how about TAN ENG HONG...?
^^
ish!!

another week for me to sit for the 2nd MUET exam..
i am worrying...
scaring....
blur~ing...

what should i do now to prepare my 2nd MUET exam?
this is my 2nd time to take MUET,
i hope this is the last time also..

NO!
IT MUST BE THE LAST TIME!!
I DONT CARE!!

it shouldn't be any reason for me to take for another time rite?
my english is really that bad?
i dont think so..
come on tan eng hong!
is not that bad until you cannot get a band 4 rite?
u can do it!

the 1st time...
i got 5marks for listening.
is not my fault k?
is all the school's fault!

so this time...
i have to do it!
i have to score for it!
please!

orelse....
it will be
' THE END ' of .....

No comments:

Post a Comment