Tuesday, September 29, 2009

happy?!

finally..
i got back all my exam papers...

overall,
it is much more better than my previous exam..
guess why?

bcuz..i pass all my papers!!
wohoo!!

**after a few second
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what so happy to pass??
what the hell am i talking here?
i am happy because i pass??
who the hell are talking a PASS for u,
it is an A for u..!

it shouldnt be any happiness within myself,
if i get these kind of results for my real STPM!

it is just a piece of shit if i really get these.


***few second later more
again i think twice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but is better than ur previous results..
still I improved!
hehe..

of course,
i have to improve more..
i need to get what i WANT to get,
PUT MORE EFFORT!!

i hope i can do so...

1month more left...
do ur best!!

QUOTE from SHAWNY..
'i rather cry now and i dont want to cry when i got my STPM results!'

so it is a must for YOU to study now!
in fact,YOU shld started ur revision since long long time ago!..

1 comment: