Friday, January 7, 2011

After a week staying in college,
i find that i myself already get use of it.
eveyrday 8pm++,
i will definitely walk down to Bilik TV,
to watch the members practice thier performance,
drum, diabola and so on...
of course with the accompany and help of my Timbalan Pengarahs..
so far the practice was so good la,from my view..
(because last minutes practices were what SS and CLU gang like to do)
so i expect and hope my PTH gang can do that as well..
again.HOPEFULLY

after that, we will walk to the SAHUR,
it's a mamak stall in my college and is quite famous in my Uni..
chit chat a bit, blow water...what else?
and last around 1pm++,
all sleep lo..

Staying in collge isn't a really good thing for me,
especially these few days,
as i am always exposed to seniorssss,
they will definitely ask:
TAN ENG HONG!!! Are you interested to join Pesta Tanglung UM?go interview!! go ! go ! go!
I don't want la..i am not around in Malaysia on the coming May till August,
and i am not interested in any Uni activity la..
please...stop asking me and i am not good in rejecting ppl..
sorry..
____________________________________

i cleaned and tidy up my table few days ago,
check the planner,
OMG..
the PTH makan malam will be on 2/3/2011,
the PTH performance night itself fall on 9/3/2011,
and lastly 9skuls gathering fall on 19/3/2011..
what a busy and burden month for me..
and the main problem is,
my birthday is on MARCH de ar..
i will be 21st years old...officially on March..
but i cannot fix a date to have my birthday party..
is too pack.
full with rehearsalsss,activitiessss and meetingsss
i'm gonna be crazy i think..
please give me full support please!!

lets watch out how i die~~

No comments:

Post a Comment