Saturday, October 30, 2010

It seems like i have been long time out from here..
though it is just few days ago~

quite down these few days...
those troublesome matters will no matter how,
knock my door and come to me...

got back some test marks..
sigh~
hurts me...
i thought i can handle my 1st sem...
I shouldnt be so careless when dealing with my continuous assesment~
i hate myself..

the final exam is just around the corner..
i wish i can put myself into a BOX and tape it..

MEETINGss,
GATHERINGsssss,
DATINGssss,
Pls stay far far far away from me....
stop distracting me from NOTES...

is all depends on myself..
tan eng hong!!
stop finding reasonssssssssssssssssss..
go study now!!!

2 comments:

  1. yes yes. go study! c we all very good. no place to go. hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. jia you!! go go go !! let's study hard now den go play hard tgt in dec.. muahaha..

    ReplyDelete