Wednesday, July 28, 2010

uni life

everytime when i step into my college,
i find that i am so left out from my uni friends..
i wonder shld i stay here longer..
don't keep going home..

lot of seniors told me not to go home so often,
stay here,experience something that is different from the secondary school,
but i am wondering what so nice to experience here?
with the spicy food evryday?
or with the activities here?
i admit that i feel bit interesting to the activitie here,
cuz it really helps to build up myself,
in a certain circumstances.
but somehow,
i just cannot stand to have such a gap between my lectures..
these gaps make me feel that i am wasting my time,
doing nothing BUT waiting lecturers to come in,
and READ THE SLIDE..
(like i canot read myself at home)
so ends up, i feel moody,frustated,
and finally..........
i'll choose to leave..

well,this is University,
i am trying my best to adpat myself here..
i talked to myself so many times before..
but still,this is the 3rd week,
i am still...
erm...feel that a bit unsecure,uncomfortable...
evrything isn't good la..

next week wil be having some tests,
i hope i can score well...

No comments:

Post a Comment