Sunday, July 11, 2010

1st post after UM

finally,
i have completed my orientation week in UM ~
and the best thing is I AM BACK to home ...

so if u ask me how's the orientation?
i will answer you - NO COMMENT
but i admit that it is really really a memorable time for me..

within the orientation week,
i finished up my breakfast,lunch,dinner and also supper all in 5minutes..
not joking at all..
is true!!
moreover, i had them without using any cutluries!!

tomoro will be having my 1st lecture class in UM..
a bit nervous and blur..
i want to change course if possible..
but i have to score in the 1st sem...
with a really outstanding performance..
i hope i can do it!!
pls!!!

had a short outing with them yesterday nite,
feel very tired.
but becuz to farewell to kokchin,no choice la..
all the best to you la..blur queen in SS..
take care youself,dun so bok la..

haix..i wish i can always meet with you all,
but i cant!
i shld do wat i have set and promised to myself!!

sorry my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment