Monday, October 12, 2009

worth for it!

i was doing nothing in school today..
except for attended maths,bio and photography class..
haha

i was busying taking photos with all my ajk...
both 08/09 and 09/10 batch..

as my stpm exam is just around the corner,
left only 30++ days to go,
which means that 2009 is going to end soon~~
(positive thinking)
thus,i have to create another new album for 2009,
to recall and keep those memory i had this year..

went for photo printng shop after school..
took almost 3hrs to finish them man!
i was waiting them to be printed out with my brother at McD..

finally,
i got them..
is so nice and i already arrange them into my newly bought album..
i counted already,
it cost almost RM70 for me to make this allbum!!..

wow~~
but is worth!!!
i like it so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment