Monday, October 5, 2009

soon

CLU 09/10 AGM invitation card,
is very nice,
i like it very much..
.



there will be CLU Annual General Meeting this friday,
the new committee list will be out soon,
very soon...
&
this indicates that Tan Eng Hong will be the part of history of VICLU soon..
xD

maybe now really is the time to settle down and let go evrything,
focus on my studies..(dunno how many hundred thousand times i said before)
hopefully i can!

but i will never forget what CLU gave me.
especially all the memorial moments within 7 years..
is deep inside my heart forever !

can you imagine how CLU is important for me?
7 years man!
today Pn Lee just reminded me..
sometimes,i really dont understand,
what makes me stay in CLU for such a long period,
7yrs,my whole secondary school life is spent here mostly!

think wisely again,
there are A LOT of reason why i stay lol..
one of them is..


u will know more if you have join CLU..

NEVER REGRET TO ENTER VI punya CLU...
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment