Tuesday, January 12, 2010

=(

i looked at the brochure that my brother brought me from education fair,
i was worrying..
i do not fullfill...
the basic requirement of the course that i want to enroll into,
i am nervous, i am moody now!!

althought everyone was telling me that is ok..
but in fact, it is NOT okay for me..
no matter how..
I AM STILL FAIL!!

i keep blaming that why should i retake?
i shouldnt even retake !!
reflash back,
if my MUET teacher is in the hall during my 1st listening test,
if she request to replay the sound clip,
if i can sit my listening test in a good condition,
if this world can be a bit fair to me..
IF IF IF IF IF...
why cant it become a REALITY?

i knew that my english is not that proficient,
BUT sometimes exam we need a bit of luck isnt it?
not every topic i can write well,
maybe i can handle it very well in the first test that i have sat that time,
but not this time...
i am just unreconciled to it!

a lot of friends called me..
even my brother sms me..
they were trying to comfort me,
they do help me...
But just for a short while,
after that,
i will start thinking AGAIn the incident again...

how should i do now?
i am super hyper moodless
=(

3 comments:

  1. i think u shuld start doin wads neccessary to improve in order to get better muet result!

    thrs a quote saying that..
    " to be successful, do not look back on failures and wait for them, coz they wont say hi and lift u further! "
    hong, u must gain back the energy and passion, try imagine, nope, its not even imagination.. thr could be so many, i mean uncountable ppl are having bad lucks.. bad results of muet as well... some don even able to pay for the retake fees. hows that sounds to u?? don look back to the failings!!! look front!!!!

    u are the big head! u are the hopes of ur family! u will soon become the hope of ur own family!! and u nid to prove so so much to those ppl who did look down on u in past!!!!!!!

    in short, seriously...
    u are not given a chance to even thinking of the word " failure"!

    take time to gain back ur passion, bro.. we.. nobody will rush u.. nobody will laugh or gossip on u. coz u've been nice n polite to everyone!

    this is juz a matter of luck indeed. pray more and god will always GIVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chee yuen here... take this failure as another step to your success... its hard to swallow it but you have to.. come back stronger everytime you fall... been through it... so i can say i understand you more than anyone. no one is not worried about their own result actually.. it'd be crazy if they are not. think about it man

    ReplyDelete
  3. are u alright?? what u get for muet o? and what they need? u can sms me if u dun wish to tel here^^ or can choose not to tell oso =) full support from me always ok?^^ keekz cheer~~!!^^

    ReplyDelete