Sunday, November 8, 2009

topic-less

i am nervous now~

what kind of feeling that i am having now?
hard to express out..
i think it will last for 2months.

i hope i can get what i want to get.
i really did my best for it,
but sometimes,it's not under my control.

i tried to control,
but i stucked ..
when i took the question paper,
the ideas....
flew away..
i couldnt get myself into the question..

then?
who i can blame?
myself..
only YOU..
i hate myself to be like this..
i thought everyone say:
time past amazing fast~?

but now,
for this moment,
i feel like it pass TOO SLOW..!

can IT pass faster?

*for those who read my post,please ignore me,
if you found that i am too negative,
cuz here is the only place i can express out everything..
forgive me..~

1 comment:

  1. dear, im here to support you whenever you are in need..Dun be feared. For fear is fed by fear=) all the best!!!^^

    ReplyDelete